Rules & Regulations
Thank you for volunteering at Granite State Comicon 2016. We acknowledge that your presence is essential to the smooth function of the comic con. We ask that you please follow these guidelines to allow the attendees to have the fullest experience possible.
1. Please respect all boundaries of featured and special guests. Do not ask for pictures or autographs or free merchandise (sketches and/or sellable material). We want the guests of Granitecon to feel taken care of and not badgered in their “off” time.
2. You may wear a “costume” while volunteering, however we ask that you wear your volunteer badge to acknowledge your presence to attendees.
3. Do not give your volunteer badge or t-shirt to an unapproved volunteer or regular attendee.
4. Respect the property of the convention site, the fans, guests, staff members and fellow volunteers.
5. Respect the direction and decisions of the Granitecon Staff Members.
6. Perform your duties to the best of your ability and advise the Volunteer Coordinator if you are unable to work as scheduled.
7. Deal with conflicts or difficulties in an appropriate manner. Please find a Granitecon Staff to handle disputes.
8. Be courteous, friendly, and operate in a cooperative manner.
9. Your Volunteer Coordinator is: Sarah Wanger. I will be there at all times and can be reached through phone call or texting. 617-448-6887
10. By signing this waiver you also acknowledge that any photos taken of you while volunteering may be used for future use in advertising and marketing.