• You must wear your badge or wristband at all times while at the convention. You may be asked to show your badge or wristband when re-entering convention.
• Be kind. Everyone attending the convention is there to have a good time. Be courteous and aware of others around you.
• The Red Shirt Volunteers are ready to help with any questions you may have, if you need immediate help please find one of our Red Shirts and they will guide you to the correct resources to fix your situation.
• Keep moving! There is a lot to do and see at the convention. Please be aware that when you stop in the middle of the aisles to talk or take pictures that can slow down the traffic flow. A convention that is moving is a convention that is fun for everyone.
• The Radisson Center of NH supplies a variety of snacks and food at their restaurants and concession stands. Please be advised that outside food and drinks are prohibited by convention rules.
• Granite State Comicon Employees and Security maintain the right to ask any attendee to leave if they do not abide by the rules and policies enforced by the convention.
• Naked is not a costume. Please wear appropriate (or at least enough) clothing while attending the convention. We are a “family friendly” convention. Please be aware that children will also be admiring your costuming.
• Please abide by our Costume/Prop Policy (see below). It is important to Granite State Comicon that everyone is safe and has a good time.
• Losing items is no fun. If you find that you have lost items please find a Red Shirt Volunteer and they will guide you to the lost and found. Please note that Granite State Comicon is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
• Please do not abuse the convention facilities. This includes putting signs on walls, trash anywhere other than a garbage can, smoking in non-designated smoking areas as well as upsetting the general makeup of the building.
• Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes through: show floor announcements, social media, and the web site.
• Last but not least: Have a good time! Feel free to tag Granite State Comicon in your pictures through our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest by using #granitecon
Granite State Comicon has implemented an ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY to keep our convention attendees and guests safe. We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior of any kind, including but not limited to: harassment about attire, age, disability, marital status, race or color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. This also includes inappropriate behavior towards any type of cosplay or costumer in any way.
Threatening behavior with the intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another is absolutely unacceptable and is grounds for removal from the event without refund. If unacceptable behavior continues upon being escorted from the show floor, local authorities on site may be asked to pursue criminal charges.
Anyone who sees or feels that their convention experience is being compromised due to unacceptable or questionable behavior of others, they are encouraged to speak with any staff member, volunteer, or security immediately without concerns for their personal safety or repercussions.
• Offensive and/or overly revealing attire is prohibited. If you’re asked to cover up by staff or security, please comply immediately or risk ejection from the convention.
• No real weapons or functioning projectile weapons – including guns, crossbows, swords, ninja stars, water pistols, silly-string guns, etc.
• All fake and prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted.
• Metal weapons and objects that are deemed harmful towards attendees (sharp weapons and props) are prohibited.
• No explosives or flash pots
• Weapons must be easily distinguishable from real weapons.
Our security and staff reserve to right to refuse any weapon or costume accessory/prop into the show at any time. Additionally, weapons will be zip tied to show that staff has checked them to deem them safe!
Granite State Comicon does not permit or condone the sale of bootleg or unauthorized merchandise at the show. The sale and/or display of ANY merchandise shall ONLY BE ALLOWED, where the merchandise has been approved by the license holder for the property depicted and does not infringe on copyright or trademark laws. Merchandise including but not limited to: video, digital, DVD’s, CD’s, and artist’s renderings in any form or format, must not violate the rights of the rights- holder to the property.
By attending the Con as an Exhibitor, or by purchasing a table space in Artist Alley, you are agreeing to follow these guidelines and any violation may result in immediate expulsion from the convention without refund. Granite State Comicon works with law enforcement authorities, licensees, and rights holders to act against the sale of bootleg and unauthorized merchandise at this event.
Failure to comply may additionally be subject to prosecution by local, provincial, and federal authorities who will be given full access to this event
Bootlegging is described as the taking of established published artwork and or digital media and reproducing product for sale that is not owned.